HELP!! URGENT NEED OF ASSISTANCE

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dyraxon, Feb 22, 2018.

1. 339D5E00-D978-45B2-A84C-63DBA2E1C27F.jpeg So today I woke up and checked my clones and all 3 were dropping down and one is completely touching the soil!!!!! The clones came from a medical dispensary and got transplanted in fox farms soil 3 days ago. All the clones were rooted. They are sitting in a closet sized room under a 600w HPS over 40 inches away from the light, 24hr lights on . Can anyone help me get them back to life? I’d appreciate ANY advice that will help me grow big healthy ladies.

Attached Files:

2. Soil looks like my wife's chicken...dry as hell. Water and cut leaf tips so the plant focus on making more roots instead of leaves

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cut all leaf tips and water?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Vouched^^ and shiiiit thats funny ahah

• Like Like x 2
  5. Cut the leaf tips, and if you have Recharge or Mammoth P or clonex, use it to water them. If you have a thin clear plastic to make a humidity dome for them, that would help too. Even at 40" a 600 watt HPS is a bit strong for them without a dome...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. When was the last time you watered? It does look like classic underwatering (lifeless, wilting), but it would help to confirm. Did you thoroughly water after transplanting? Under that powerful of a light, you may have dried up the entire medium in a day.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Image1519326551.881658.jpg UPDATE , I clipped the tips & Added thin plastic bags to the clones

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Well done. In anywhere from 6-24 hours you should be significant improvement.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Image1519340632.794796.jpg Clipped leaf tips, Watered with 6.9 - 7.0, Added Thin Plastic Bags Over Clones & THEY CAME BACK TO LIFE!!!! THANK EVERYONE WHO GAVE ME TIPS

• Like Like x 4
  10. And your plant thanks you for taking those "tips" pun intended.

• Like Like x 1
  11. *rimshot* I see what you did there! :)

12. #13 wEEDhEAD1, Feb 23, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    I would say the lights to far, that's a horrible stretch.

13. The middle plant came from the dispensary stretched out to that size, Super Sour Diesel