Help... Uknown Troubles!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Calihomegrow, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Hey wats going on fellow growers..

I'm having issues.... and I wanna say it's the soil... anyone use "Royal Gold Basement Mix"??

Idk if it's too hot or what but as soon as I Transplanted these ladies freaked out...
    I ran a pH flush and left them alone.. it's been almost a week now ... any help ... my current grow flowering is going fine without a hiccup.. those girls were ran in roots organics and a saw growth daily just fine. ..heeeelp pleeeease?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Did you grow the now flowering plants in the same conditions beside the soil? If the only variable that changed was the soil you most likely have your answer. Those girls in the first two pictures to be honest mate look beyond worth saving. Even if you do bring them back to life your yield will be significantly reduced from all the stress.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dang that's a bummer... that was my whole next run..smh... 4 super Sour diesel down the drain ... and definitely. . Only thing different is the soil....can I email them and let them know they ruined my crops?? Basement mix is supposed to be super light.. I transplant and get instant kill. . Cmon

• Like Like x 1
  5. You definetly can voice your experience but they will probably give you some automated one-liner bullshit. I feel for you man. Wouldn't be so bad if you had some extra seeds laying around. That sour diesel is one of my favorite strains to smoke.

6. What's even worse is when you know what your doing lol.. and it totally isn't your fault [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Man!
    What a big difference
    Those are gorgeous plants

• Like Like x 1
  8. Roots Organics .. hydro store didn't have any and I took a recommendation... never again!

9. Yep you describe classic hot soil syndrome. I think They will come back given enough time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Will yield be affected from the stress/shock

11. Only if u have time limitations or space issues. It will take time to rebound and you will have to grow a bigger plant . If u rccwilling to go the distance, you should be fine. It could die but I have had plants rebound from hot soil. I rec fluorescent lighting for now . It seems more kind to sick plants. That is my thing. Most probably won't agree with that.

• Like Like x 1