Help tried everything why so deficient

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by AutomaticDRO, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Hey there !  

this has been an on going problem for about a month now, everytime I walk over to the garden my plant has some new yellow leaves on it. I firt thought that it was a magnesium deficiency from the very sandy soil mix i used. I feed the plant but not often probably once a week if the soil drys up in time. When i feed i do 3 gallons of water ph'd with 4 mL sensi grow a and b, and a tsp of mollases per gallon. thought that would fix my deficiency problem. doesnt seem to discriminate between young and old leaves just yellow from the bottom up. PLEASE help its getting to the top of the plant i only havethis and one other small clone please help me save my harvest !!

Attached Files:

2. Help please 17 views no reply lolol

3. Looks like Nirtrogen to me. check ph

4. I've used sensi grow a and b
    I think I used a mix of 4ml to a liter or 2 (depending on how strong a feeding)
    Roughly 4 liters to a gallon so id say possibly try a heavy feeding which for you would probably be 4ml to a half gallon but that'd be doubling your nutes already and you wouldn't wanna shock her
    Try cutting back mollasses it usually provides potassium and is also damn gooey if I'm not mistaken an overload will have an overall effect of nute lockout and/or not allow the roots air enough to metabolize the nutrients correctly. Sensi a and b have a 5-3-5 together anywho. A supplemental feeding of molasses is always good but it usually needs it more consistently in flower largely because of the commonality if high phosphorous low potassium bloom feeds.

I'd suggest one feeding of doubling the sensi grow and no molasses on that one as long as you keep the ph on that one it shouldn't cause a problem at this point

Happy growings mate

5. why molasses and sensi grow a+b?

6. Is nute burn, so flush with 3 times the volume of the pot, with air temp. Ph neutral water, allow to recover in dim light, no food until you see an improvement , even then 75% less of what you have been feeding.
    Only reason you got this far is by that sandy mix, good for you wish others did that, as it's a neutral compound and dilutes all the 'food' in the soil, I can not recommend the use of Molasses, for emergency use only. Graf is correct the molasses is blocking (N) uptake as a guess, so keep flushing and stop the force feeding

7. I cannot thank you guys enough for these suggestions. i'm going to flush the baby as soon as i wake because the yellowing is getting toward the tops and stunting is very apparent, but yeah i always found that the sand helps alot i used a mix of 1/3 hydroton 1/3 ffof 1/3 sandy topsoil in a 25 gallon pot. btw since its in a 25 gallon pot i probably dont need a 75 gallon flush right? lol

8. It wouldn't hurt!!!

9. #9 AutomaticDRO, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2013
    it not that hot outside and i feel like theres gonna be some overwatering problems after i just did that flush, last time i waterd was a week and a half ago and the soil was still damp this morning. Also i was using the molasses as a treatment for magnesium deficiency which is what i though this problem started out as. I read that sandy airy soils lose magnesium really fast..