Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help the cops?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigdankkush, Mar 15, 2013.

1. If you got caught picking up one time, or something else, and you had the option to help work with the police to bust a dealer or go to prison for 6 months, what would you do?

The dealer is your friend, you chill every week or so

You will have a 85% chance of getting raped in prison.

2. prison yo!

ill build a shank on day one and start slicing dicks off before i give up my boy

3. I agree. I'd never rat out the people who hook me up. Ever.

4. You're the one that got caught, take your punishment like a man.

5. its a coward move man.

karmas a bitch, especially in the drug game.

6. Don't be a rat. Ever.

7. Never snitch!

8. That is why I love my state decriminalized.

9. Snitches get stitches and end up in ditches.

10. Get your card, problem solved...

11. I doubt the cops will drop your charges even if you help them since it's ultimately up to the judge.. Snitches get bullets.. You are the one who got caught not him.. Also you won't go to prison you will probably be put on probation or possibly jail time.. You don't go to prison for herb unless you are slanging mad weight and have been busted multiple times..

12. lol you guys are taking this the wrong way, OP didnt get busted.

he started a game thread, your supposed to answer how you would react, not call him a snitch...

13. OP didn't get busted? Who are you even talking about man

14. Ya man... This is the 2nd thread tonight ppl took too seriously :(

15. Don't rat your dealer out, I know that much. Just take your punishment

16. If you are under 18 you shouldn't know anything about herb.. The way you children are acting leads me to believe you are 15? Idk but maybe you should grow up.. Both of you.. Where on this thread does it say it is a game? Or a joke? Idk I'm not offended obviously.. I just don't get it I guess

17. Who if you don't mind me asking?:smoking:

18. Bigdankkush and Kevin..

19. I looked at some of their other threads they started and drew my opinion from that..