Help Stunted Growth!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kKushk, Jul 14, 2010.

1. I have 5 plants out currently. I was told they were breed autos from a friend, Ne how 2 are about 2 feet tall and are laging on fan leaves immensly and are just showing pistles. The other 3 are anywhere from 6-10 inches tall and already budding with plenty of fan leaves. I had the 3 smaller ones in 16 ounce cups for way to long cause i was not around to transplant them approximatly a month and a half. Now they are all planted in the ground and I am looking for a way to bring up the overall size of these guys. I have been giving them mirical grow (shitty i know) that its high in nitrogen content but now that they are budding already i am curious if i should change my nutrients to a blooming booster or not being that they are so small. My main question is how to bring up the overall size of these plants. Before they were getting lots of sunlight now not as much i believe but i cleared out more room for light.

Sorry got carried away! ha Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. they will grow taller during flowering so dont worry but I would suggest moving to a flowering formula because your plants buds will be lacking if they dont get adequate P & K during this important cycle.

3. Auto's def react to stronger light when first bein grown.Once they start flowerin thats all she wrote .I would just suggest nxet time usin the sun its entire life started in the ground or 1 container for its whole life.Which a half gallon is usually sufficient.A month and a half u might have a month generally around 70 days is the max for auto's.They might not be stunted the whole point of the breed is to be micro.