Help Storm damage to plant.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by vanillaiceice, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Had bad storm Tuesday night. Had it staked down good. But the wind blue the cage over so it was lying on my plant. Bent / broke pretty bad where the stake was not high enough. Have had it taped since Wednesday. It is not looking any better should I cut it where I had the break? Do not know what to do leave it typed? Or cut? The last pic is of it today !

Attached Files:

2. Has the area where the tape is started to swell? Or is it getting brown on the top part where the break is?

3. I have been in the same situation (cat got into pot to shit and snapped the stalk and exposed the roots). I taped it back up and she fused together just fine. All the undergrowth went nukin futz with huge budding branches. It's a weed. It will survive. Good luck!

4. This is what it looked like after I cut. Only thing that worries me is the hollowed out part where I cut...
    Is this normal?? I have not been able to look at it today. Its been almost 48 hours since I cut.

5. Forgot pics of them

Attached Files: