Help stop from budding Plz

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Roniin, Nov 21, 2015.

1. #1 Roniin, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    i planted this about a month ago, end of October. I live in south Florida. This plant is growing significantly every day, the hairs are showing and its starting to get a very strong smell. I want this to keep growing throughout the year, not bud after a month, I'm not doing this just for an 8th..
    20% MG soil, other 80% is just organic natural soil nothing special.
    Should i bring it indoors for more light to stop the budding if it does occur? Or will it need more dark rather than light? Also I'm new to this and not certain its going to try and bud, but if it is, i want to stop it. Do you think that's what its going to try n do?
    (The 80/20 soil mix was done today when i transferred into the bucket, last pic)

xRoniin

Attached Files:

2. I suppose these forums are dead, from all posts I've made and threads I've created, asking questions and advice, there hasn't been one response. Beginning to think I should take my questions elsewhere?

3. You just out of season for outdoors that's why your not getting a response.. I on the other hand run outside all year long so I do frequent the outside section..
    June and July are the only 2 months your going to have good veg from outside.. All the rest of the year it's flower time outside..
    The only reason your plant hasn't flowered yet it's to young.. But not for long.. About 30 days from sprouting is needed for cannabis to mature sexually enough to flower..
    To keep it in veg additional light totaling more then 15 hours per day is needed.. A mix of inside and out will do if you are present every day.. It doesn't need strong light while inside just enough to keep it awake if most of your day is spent outside.. You can also do it all outside by hanging a lamp over the plant.. Keep it lit up at night to hold in veg..
    Or you can do it like I do and veg plants someplace like this garden shed under 24-0 light and stick them outside to flower..

[​IMG]
    2 tube 4 foot T5 high output fixtures from home depot..
    BNW

4. #4 Roniin, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
    wow thank you so much. You gave me just what I was looking for. And thanks on telling me about the outdoor forum bring slow these months.
    Im gonna put em Indoors at night, so 24/0 from sun at day and indoor lights by night. Would that keep it awake?
    Thanks again

xR