Help sick plant !!!! Pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by barajitas2k, Mar 11, 2012.

1. PLEASE HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING THIS PLANT. IDONT WANT TO LOSE HER !!!! I GAVE IT SUPER NATURAL TWICE ( TSP +GALLON ). 4X4 1000W ROOM 73 F AND 45 HUMIDITY !! HELP PLEASE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. either the nutes messed up the pH or it could even just be the watering cycle. try letting the soil almost get crusty then put a few dashes of water through it to help drain out any unwanted salts etc that could be left behind from the nutes. If i ever feed my plant i only use half the recommended amount, i always scared of that shit. I once had a plat that was about a foot tall, i gave it a miniscule amount and the next day the stem was black. just make sure she has everything she needs (water, light, air) and things should fall back into place after a week or two

3. subbed to see if this gets answered; I've had the same thing and dunno what it is. I got it on my plants when I fed them too much molasses, for a certain strains.
    ABK's troubleshooting info is golden - follow it. The only difference is that you should flush right away instead of letting the soil dry - if its aerated enough you won't get overwatering. Follow that up when it next needs watering with 1/2 strength nutes.

To me this looks like nute burn, from which nute I dunno. Possib N. (but no clawing of leaves...)

4. I gave them half the amount recommended by SUPERNATURAL (twice ) in one month..!!!

I don't have a PH meter.

I do let them dry up a little then water.

What nutrients would u guys recommend me to give them??

Thanks for your help, its greatly appreciated!!

5. This is a better picture of what's happening to my plants :(

PLEASE HELP ..

Attached Files:

6. Pic #2

Attached Files:

7. [quote name='"abk1016"']either the nutes messed up the pH or it could even just be the watering cycle. try letting the soil almost get crusty then put a few dashes of water through it to help drain out any unwanted salts etc that could be left behind from the nutes. If i ever feed my plant i only use half the recommended amount, i always scared of that shit. I once had a plat that was about a foot tall, i gave it a miniscule amount and the next day the stem was black. just make sure she has everything she needs (water, light, air) and things should fall back into place after a week or two[/quote]

I posted new photos thanks for our help..

Attached Files: