Help, Sick 10 Day Old Plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RandleStoner, Mar 13, 2012.

1. She's showing signs of illness :(
    The obvious two leaves are turning dark and shiny around the edges. Does that look normal to you?
    The very bottom leaves are yellowing a bit.
    Not sure whats wrong. Any ideas?

plant1.jpg

plant2.jpg

2. what kind of soil are you using? Soil looks overwatered

3. I'd say its fine if you leave it dry up a bit MJ likes a wet dry cycle. Wet it to get a decent runoff then let her go till she almost tells you shes thirsty. Don't worry soon listening to them will be second nature. Be safe.

4. It's fine. Lot's of time the first couple sets of leaves can be funny. Just do what spacejerk said, and you should be all good.

5. Kellogg Premium Soil. I didn't know they look like that when overwatered. I thought they just get droopy?

6. I did overwater at like day three but I've only been watering once every 2-2 1/2 days when the soil becomes completely dry since then

7. From what i see it seems liek the leaf tips are starting to "turn" at the tips. If this happens later into the grow its most likely a magnesium def. If you notice it try foliar feeding with a little epsom salt and wait 3 days to see if it helps with the new growth. Other than that have patients my friend and all will be well.

8. What does salt do for it?

9. MAKE SURE IT IS EPSOM SALT NOT TABLE SALT! lol