help! shrooms.

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeymcpotts, Feb 19, 2005.

1. me and a friend just ate a gram of shrooms each. what should we do???

2. smoke a bowl now and relax.

3. Well first off.. maybe you should have looked into it a little.. no ALOT more before you took them. Then you would know that a gram of dried shrooms probably wont make you really trip but should make you feel pretty weird if the shrooms were any good. There isnt much more i can tell ya for help because with only a gram not much can go wrong. So just relax :smoke:

4. actually i'm an old hand at this sort of thing. unfortunatly, i've never just eaten a normal amount. i've done 3 grams and 2 grams before. and on several occasions. i just wanna know what would be fun to do on shrooms. we already got a fire goin, but we always run outta ideas and start questioning reality.

5. questioning reality.. questioning life... i do that alot when i come off a shroom trip..

6. try and comprehend comprehension.

7. yeah that sounds fun.. LOL :hippie:

8. Take a walk, watching TV/movie, listen to music. Anything's fun on shrooms.

9. A gram wont do shit...

10. gram wont do hardly anything.

11. are you kidding me? you can trip off of a gram, it really just depends on the person.. i've tripped off of 1 gram.. or 7... anyways go out and walk around in a park or something

12. Go outside... I've never tripped but if/when I do I want to go outside...
    My friend told me had a conversation with the forest one night he was tripping balls. lol

13. :D

14. yeah dude, i took a gram of cyanesense and i didnt trip too bad, mostly just merging of trees and carpet and stuff...but i had way to much on my mind and thats something that screwed up my trip, so just be relaxed and have nothing on your mind for the next 8 hours and you will have some fun. go outside.

15. where do i go to start a new thread. i did it earlier but i am way to messed up to remember

16. i've never done shrooms but really want tho