Help setting up Stealth Armoire Grow-Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by bigreddog0116, Nov 24, 2009.

1. I bought two of these armoires this w/e off Craigslist for $150 apiece. They came out of a hotel and are really well made. Each part top/bottom weighs about 250 lbs. Anyhow, how can I or should I set them up?
    My wife and I use about 1/4-1/2 oz. a week of weed. $60 a quarter & junk too. That's all we can find where I am. Being a former 210 gal. reef aquarium hobbyist, I figured growing my own weed can't be much harder. Although I had over $10k into the reef. I have about $1600 I can spend to get to the finished product.

The armoire is a top and bottom. I was thinking of cutting out the floor in the top half so I'd have access to the full height. But that area in the lower left side was for a mini-fridge. Seems it'd be great for cloning or mother???
    The right side with the drawers all come out. It'd look just like the opening on the right. The back is 1/2" plywood. The top of the armoire for some reason is 5 1/2 inches thick. I drilled a hole in the top and using a flex scope find it's got 4" of air. Really odd. Good place to inset a light? Vent into the attic using 4" flex pvc? The inside of the cabinet is 22 inches deep. Couldn't put that in the first picture.

The whole thing is situated on a wall that has the attic on the back side. Behind the drawers and the top half, there's a dedicated 20 amp. circuit with 4 outlets. If was going to be for a TV. So I was thinking of putting up a laundry cabinet on the back of this in the attic for the ballast, fan, charcoal filter etc. I need this to be Ultra Stealthy.

Attached Files: