Help!!! Seeds/ post germination

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PoppyPal, Jun 4, 2012.

1. I just finished germinating seeds (yes I kno it's late) and I threw them in my soil mix in a small 4x2 sectioned biodegradable starter growing pot thing, anyway due to poor planning I realized it is supposed to rain for the next 5+ days with minimal sunlight.
    So what I was wondering is will the seeds still sprout and get growing without adequate light? Is light 100% nessicary at this point?
    Any help would be appreciated Thanks fellow stoners!

2. How is it to late? Yes they will sprout. Plants that have not emerged from the soil have no light requirements and wont till they have there first set of leaves.

3. [quote name='"rhapsodyrcks"']How is it to late? Yes they will sprout. Plants that have not emerged from the soil have no light requirements and wont till they have there first set of leaves.[/quote]

Thanks alot man, and it was my understanding mid may was the prime time to plant (especially for north east), but either way aslong as I can get some plants goin!

4. Generally anytime after the frost ends and cool nights are over its good. Just about anywhere if your in the US its been hot so you would be good to go.