Help, really droopy leaves, PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Hey guys im pretty sure that this is because i didnt water it yesterday so it is underwatered. Would most of you agree with me or is it something else, thanks.

O and the ph is fine and everything else is fine but this just started today.

Attached Files:

• 013.jpg
      013.jpg
      File size:
      270.6 KB
      Views:
    • 014.jpg
      014.jpg
      File size:
      279.1 KB
      Views:
  2. yep.. looks like it needed water.. it will bounce back... do not do this again... you will hate life if you do.. stress causes hermie..

3. Thanks man, its almost 6 weeks into flower so im not really worried about any herm possibilities. I get really lazy sometimes, maybe its cuz im high all day haha.

4. It's really amazing how fast she recovered after i watered her.
    About one hour after I fed her the leaves started pointed up towards the light and made the plant look nice and healthy again.

5. if that is six weeks into flower, you may need to spend a little more time with your plants or you will be buying smoke.:rolleyes:

6. It's not a big plant because I trained it not to be.
    This plant came from bagseed. I am growing this and another plant, Violator Kush that I bought the seed over the net.

If u look at my other post called awesome vio kush pics , u will see that plant.

There is enough room in my closet for one plant but I tried two this time and there's not enough room for this plant to be big and bushy. I'm focusing on the vio kush a lot more so the bagseed doesnt take up much room in my closet. Believe me, I know what I'm doin

7. and the weird thing is the bagseed has bigger buds than the vio kush, i dont get it

8. Size has nothing to do with quality.

I have seen big buds come off bagseed, but the quality didn't.

9. im a newb... and u cant even tell when ur plants are dehydrated? please...

10. What the fuck is your problem, seriously dont you have anything better to do than come into ppls threads and make dickhead comments.
    Just so you know if you ever post a reply in my thread again it will be completely ignored by me and deleted so dont think you will get me pissed off ever again dick.