Help! Protein burn?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by missmarijay512, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Leaves brown AND thEn chip away.

Is the pot 2 small. this is a reggie plant

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a palm tree lol.

I don't think you've got enough light.

3. this not my grow room i have 600 watt cfl inside a grow box with 2 reggie and 2 auto berry ryder

4. Ditto.

Looks like that puppy is stretching desperately for some sunshine.

Dont know your lights but you should probably grab a big ole cfl and put it right over the kids.

5. not stretched. the bottom leaves shriveled and dried n eventually fell off

6. Move it about 2-5 inches from the plants.

EDIT:

What kind of soil? If it was miracle grow then it probably was nute burn.

7. Well the pot is certainly not too small for that plant.

8. 2 300 watt equivalent CFL

9. It was in potting soil n perlite but it was over fed with nutes

10. Yeah I used miracle grow and it was fine but Ive heard the main gripe is burning the seedlings. Could possibly be that.

11. Thats the problem, a guy that tiny should just be getting water for awhile. Flushin time.

12. No problem. Just use RO or purified water or leave it out to let the solids dissolve etc.

The ladies will tell you when they are ready for some nutes by starting to show deficiency, start em off at low ppm and build em up

13. This is your problem.

Equivalent =/= actual Watts.

Actual Watts is the reading you need to be looking at. Equivalent wattage just shows how bright it "looks" but plants can tell the difference. That's probably only like 30-50 actual wattage, if that.

14. My memory serves me right, 75w equivalent = 13w so assuming that ratio stays the same, you've got 52watts. Hope that helps.