help problem?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GreenGriffin, Aug 30, 2012.

1. ok so in aout 2-3 days away from whe i first planted my jellybean seeds. im using pefferlaw Organic Compost for my medium. My plant is looking a little strange. So the from the rounded leafs, the first set of leaves came bout three days ago however they don't look anything close to cannabis leaves. Also, the height of the plant it self seems strangely lower than i expected it cant be more than 2 inchs off the ground is this normal? :confused: Thanks for the help GC keep stoning :smoke:

2. You just need to calm down. You are just too anxious. Let it grow at its own rate, don't try rushing it or you may make a big mistake.

3. Thanks for the help man i owe you one :)

4. Take some pictures. 2-3 days is nothing really in the life of a plant. Just be patient let it do its thing.

5. #5 Storm Crow, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    The first leaves are called "seed leaves" or cotyledons (cot-teh-lee-dons). They are rounded-looking and are there to supply your baby with the food she needs. The next set of leaves won't look exactly like a pot leaf- it will look more like a single blade from a pot leaf. This is normal.

From then on, the leaves will look more and more like what you expect. First 3 blades, then the next set will have 5...and from there on, just depends of your plant's genetics and how well she is fed!

Now start reading everything that looks interesting in the grow section!

Granny