Help! police!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrAreix, Jun 29, 2012.

1. So this police officer. We will call him officer x, has been coming around my house for the past couple months. im pretty sure he thinks im a pothead( which i am of course ):smoke: and i am almost positive that he has me under close surveilenece. im only 17 and i live with my dad and brother so i dont want the police coming up and harrassing me. one day, officer x came up to my driveway when my drugdealer was parked there. officer x came up and was looking into his car and my dealer chewed him out and said to leave because he was harrasssing uss.. BITTCHH.. long story short, my buddy david and i were sitting on my couch in my garage and officer x happens to roll by and see david with a pipe and lighter in his hand. im not quite positive that he saw anything but he looked dead at us and waved sarcastically. idk if we pulled it off but i am afraid that hes gonna come back with a warrent or something. can he come up and talk to my dad or get me in trouble for smoking in my own home? i am afraid he is gonna get me. what should i do? :confused:

2. ah you made a typo bro you put 17 instead of 18. but you should be good, just try and be slightly lowkey about what you do.

3. Err i meant 18 :p

4. Lol change 17 to 18 man. And youre fine dude, te cop wont do shit. Youre on your own property nt borhering anyone, youre the leAst of his concerns. Wheredo you live

5. I wouldn't worry too much. Most cops usually have a lot better things to do then trying to catch a couple friends smoking. He may or may not know that you smoke, but I'd say as long as you keep it under wraps and don't go flaunting the fact that you have weed and your high all over your neighborhood, and just chill out on your property you should be good. Just keep your stash out of sight and if he happens to drive by just smile and give him a friendly wave.

6. get rid of your shit or hide it somewhere, and NEVER smoke in your parents house!

Your dad CAN get in trouble... and ofc you can.

7. Well mods can see deleted and edited posts.Go inside your house and lock the doors.I've had cops knock on my door and I just won't answer them if they ain't got much to say lol.They can only knock so long unless they help them selves and kick in the door they can't do much but knock.

Now if they are actually oing to bust in your door.I am not sure but cops are not to be trusted.In my opinion that is.They are shady working for their corporate masters.If you leave corporate america you don't have to put up with the statutes and all that bs from it.I'm not talking about leaving the land.I'm speaking of ex patriation.

8. Doubt the cop cares very much, you're just a stoner and it's not like your trapping. Still it's weird you've seen the same cop multiple times, personally Id just smoke in the backyard and lay low for awhile.. But I've already been arrested so I may be sketching when there's nothing to worry bout

9. All the thing's that came to your mind about talking to your dad,or a search warrant COULD nearly 100% happen if you fuck up.Just keep it simple and listen to me.

Don't let him know that you smoke weed in any type of way.

Stay low,and NEVER carry anything on you.Try to smoke in somebody's house than your house.Make sure your house is clean for anything that's about to go down.

Go and talk to him for a while,about anything (doesn't have to be asking him why he's tracking you).

Just do what I told you about 100%,and keep it simple.That's it.