help plz

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by White Stacey, Jul 26, 2007.

1. my plant isn't looking so hot. please tell me what u think. the leaves arent so fat and full any more and some leaves are looking burnt orangish. in general very drooppy.Please tell me what you think.

Attached Files:

2. can I see the whole plant, doesnt look like all the leaves are like this example
    its looks very similar to thrips pattern

3. i've read some of your other posts and it definately sounds like you know what ur talking about. so i'm glad ur on the case GG! Anyways thirps pattern? I googled it but the search was really broad. Heres another pic. I Apologize for my nasty feet in the pic!

Attached Files:

4. pH swings causing nute lockout (K?).

I learned almost everything from Ganja Guerrilla, so let him take a stab at it. That my guess!

5. looks like you fed the plant recently and its burnt from nitrogen toxicity
    the classic "claw" look to the leaves & thier very dark green.

if thats the case & you fed them ...

you need to flush your plant to leech out the excess fertilizer.
    Flush with PH corrected water, till in optimum PH range, 3 times the volume of the pots rule of thumb but may require much more flushing if the rootball is thick & sour
    EG: 1 gal pot = 3 gal. flush

what fertilizer are you using?, you need to dilute the fert solution by 50% and slowly work up in strength

6. plant-prod all purpose 20-20-20. how do you ph correct water?

7. you need PH test equipment, "aquarium chemical PH test" or digital PH meter also PHup & Down Correcting Solutions....for emergency you can use vinegar to go down and baking soda to correct up....but not for continued use

fill your 5 gallon bucket with water ...read the PH of the water, now add vingar to lower or baking soda to go up till you achive 6.5-6.8

all water , flush water and ferts should be PH corrected prior to use always 6.5-6.8in for soil growing

the water you flush with should be in the optimum zone 6.5-6.8 otherwise the ph could be out when your done and starting new issues, also the plant is already stressed so its time to be gentle with her

your ferts were your problem, switch to this and you have great response and very little issues

Vegatative cycle fertilizer
    Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food (they make several fertilizers be sure its this one)
    http://www.miraclegro.com/index.cfm...t/documentId/637153cfaa6b1ff545c0236933b0a7a4
    Fertilizer Analysis: 24-8-16 with micronutrients
    2 level "Teaspoons" per gallon of water, (reduce this by 50% first time application) use this as your water, feed every other watering till flowering

Flowering cycle
    I recommend Fertilome, Root Stimulator and plant starter....
    the NPK is perfect: 4-10-6
    2 teaspoons per gallon of water every other watering........ use this as your water ...discontinue use 3 weeks prior to harvest...flush last 2 weeks...I also like to add 1 tablespoon of unsulphured molasses to the last gallon of the flush......thats it no more water .....

8. thanks alot +rep for sure.