HELP PLZ!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Loudpack516, Feb 24, 2017.

1. This is my auto cookies 8th week but my leaves are getting yellow and crispy as fuck why??? Plz some help

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. If I'm not mistaken, that is what happens to the leaves as you get further along in the flowering process

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Awesome looking buds too!

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

4. Looks like a nitrogen deficiency, which makes sense during late stage flowering.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Grats bro. You bout to harvest

6. It might be a little heat. If not that it is its natural process towards the end of its life cycle. It's taken the last nutrients left in itself

7. Ok for sure thanks everyone

8. Nitrogen is in the vegging food ???

9. Nitro is during veg and flower.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

10. I understand that I'm using fox farm which of there food contains nitrogen ???

11. Read the npk on the bottles the first #is nitro. The nitro gets lower in the bottles for flower

12. A lot of growers make the mistake of cutting nitrogen out of their feed schedule completely during late stage flowering, which I think is a big mistake. Unless you are actively flushing to have your plants use up the last bit of nutrients they have stored up, there really is no reason why you should see any discoloration in your leaves. Lots of old wives tales in the area of nitrogen during flowering.

• Like Like x 1
  13. This is interesting....

So are you saying that yellowing of the leaves in late flower only applies if you are flushing ?

14. No, but I'm saying that it can be prevented with proper nutrient application.

15. So should I give it some nitrogen

16. Your in your 8th week. You want to give it nitro at the 8th week? Have you flushed yet? I think your Plants are good Bro. Ride it out and journal this experience for the next grow.