Help plz-Making THC cart first time

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Waterman7, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Long time reader , first time posting . Good day gentlemen, and women . Just found out that I can make THc vape juice from concentrates and I want to do that post haste. I have some shatter , so I’m wondering how many ml would I get from one gram of concentrate, exact as possible. I’ve been researching good liquids that you mix with the concentrate , that you mix to make the juice . Not to sure about the name , so any advice there would be greatly appreciated.

2. I want thc with all the terpenes in tact in my sub ohm tank but there's clearly not an easy way to do it right. Wax liquidizer was one I looked into but got wildly mix reviews. Probably need a distillate lab to do it right.

3. I see these liquidizer products. Supposedly you have your wax, you add a few drops of the terpenes liquidizer and boom! It becomes a cart solution ready to vape.

Have no idea if it really works or not, that's what the ad states tho

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Most of the so called liquidizers are just a blend of several weights of PEG.200-400-ect.
    (polyethylene glycol)
    [​IMG]

We worked with several blends of PEG, PEG and PG, PEG-PG-VG.

When it was all said and done the best we got was high proof Tincture dripped straight into an open coil type RDA device at about 40 watts.

[​IMG]

190 proof everclear tincture.

[​IMG]
    Open coil RDA.
    [​IMG]
    We just dripped Tincture straight onto the wicks, wells and coils and fired it.
    Inhaling vaporized 190 proof drinkable grade alcohol is safe enough as they do it in some bars known as a back draft if I remember.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I thought polyethylene glycol was not good for you to vape.:confusedalt:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Don’t use that crap try a brand that is just terpenes, you can decarb it to thc and add the terps not wax liquidizer or shit like that, that just doesn’t mix well and tastes like chemicals, floraplex terps is what I’m using

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. When it comes to any (peg/pg/vg) thinner's, your better off just using a dab rig/pen.

https://mytoqi.com/product/toqi-510-wireless-vaporizer-510-thread-battery/

I made some homemade shatter distillate with dab magic (a peg thinning agent, which I don't recommend)

once, and you have to use the tiniest amount possible for a medical grade cart,

5-10 drops max, just enough to fill one-cart.

Got pretty ripped off my old med carts, which had

some homemade distillate mixed in with what was left, but overall, I'd say it's a waste

of good shatter, which has way more natural terpenes in it than distillate.

I was at a Solid (5/10) the whole time, so it's not like It didn't work, got me baked, but it didn't feel as

clear headed as a straight dab would.

What makes it so off putting is the taste, I'm sure Dab Magic or any (peg/pg/vg) blend has little, to no

natural flavored terpene in them.

Plus you end up needing more shatter/concentrates to make them, which is a bigger waste.

Liquid Terpenes alone make it a no go, they're egregiously expensive for Organic/Natural profile's.

Overall,

(5/10) Vapes are just so damn expensive for what you pay for.