Help plz big problem

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Deleted member 923969, Aug 3, 2017.

1. #1 Deleted member 923969, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2017
    I got a issue I go to my grow closet and found a black bug on my lowest bud branch eating from the bud itself I find them every now and then crawling on my room floor I think they sneak through a crack in the window I have my ac unit sitting on I saw them last year they never bothered my girls until today when I decided to do a full inspection please help me in identifying what it is. Click the pic zoom in do whatever you gotta do to figure out what it is thanks for any and all help guys I live in the Midwest if that helps anyone out with this 1501753113884.jpg 1501753121926.jpg 1501753137006.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You need to compare that to a tick and see if that's what u got.

You dont want onna those fuckers getting on you.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

3. Dangerous[​IMG]

4. From what I noticed it is all black no color on it I can say I got pine trees outside my bedroom window not sure if they came from that or if they are some kind of Beatle I am just at a loss honestly it sucks I can't figure it out. Also I never seen a tick in iowa all black

5. Here's a little info[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. You can be sure that it's a tick by looking at its legs because ticks are arachnids which means they have eight

• Like Like x 1
  7. You know I'm starting to think it is a tick weird thing is when I smashed it it made a crunch sound usually you gotta burn ticks to kill them but I just pinched it with my fingers and also I should note I have a bit hiding in the carpet I usually vacuum them up when I see them but every time I find them they are always black in color not red mix like female ticks

8. Yea you want to be careful and kill every one that you see

9. If you burn them, they explode

10. Does it look like the one in the middle? [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum