Help pls guys

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jacKc87, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Hey all so im growing for the first time 8n my cupboard have 4 girls and there all budding well.... or so I thought. I really need you help guys as I think I might lose what o have worked so hard for.

Ok so the set up. I am in an aero farm 45ltr res. Running a 400hps cooltube alonh with an exhaust and a fresh intake. The girls are at the beginning of ther 4th week into flowering.

I am using advanced nutrients sensi range startied on the grow now using bloom parts a+b. I only ever use this at half strength as this is what I was advised so using so use 30 ml in 15 ltrs. Along with this last week I used a few mls of big bud. I noticed signs of a deficiency and straight away flushed my plants then went back to nute feeding 2 or 3 days later.....

They are now looking worse and seems to be spreading further thruout the plants. It seems to start at the tops of the plants will show best I can in pics

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

1372505069719.jpg 1372505089273.jpg 1372505115934.jpg 1372505140690.jpg 1372505165117.jpg 1372505186235.jpg

2. Also been using equilibrium cal/mag at 1 ml per ltr aswell as a folier spray to try and help solve this. Seems this hasnt helped or made worse. So any input watbso ever is appriciated era guys any more info just ask thanks again

3. It appears from the pix that Mg and Ca are locked out in nutrient uptake, what's your ph, you left that out? I believe your issue is over-fertilization.

4. Have been using a cal/mag folier spray equilibrium and this has seemsed to either not help or make it worse. Am using tap water left out over night. I font have a ph tester only lipmus paper or whatever it is. Am on my way nw to grab a load of deionised or distelled water so I can flush. The roots r yellowish brown and not as white as they wer

5. As Mmman said we need to know your ph

6. Have no idea what my ph is atm. Have deionised water Im going to flush them nw and try get ph test kit and will b able to tell u the ph tomorro once it has been thru the aero unit

Thanks for imput guys