Help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mroso408, Nov 4, 2011.

1. new clones jus planted 2Days ago GREEN CRACK..i have not put nutrients in it becuase the potting soil contains nutes...i only fed very lil water but why is leaves drooping?????under 400w hps cool tube in 32x32x63 grow tent all soil...its on 18/6..everytime i get up in the morning to check it the leaves look droopy is it possible they need more water the dirt still feels kinda dry....PLEASE CHECK THE PICS

Attached Files:

2. The leaves will naturally fold down somewhat at night. Do the leaves feel weak and spongy when you run your fingers over them or are they stiff even though they're curled?
    The soil looks pretty dry to me and you say you feed them very little water, so I doubt over-watering is the problem. Maybe under-watering a bit. I'd say start by keeping the soil in one of the pots moister and see if it perks up compared to the others. Clones typically enjoy moister soil than mature plants do. Mist the plants as well, making sure to mist the underside of the leaves where the stomata are. Mist, but don't soak the leaves. Yeah, i'm guessing under watering is the issue.

3. [quote name='"medical grower"']The leaves will naturally fold down somewhat at night. Do the leaves feel weak and spongy when you run your fingers over them or are they stiff even though they're curled?
    The soil looks pretty dry to me and you say you feed them very little water, so I doubt over-watering is the problem. Maybe under-watering a bit. I'd say start by keeping the soil in one of the pots moister and see if it perks up compared to the others. Clones typically enjoy moister soil than mature plants do. Mist the plants as well, making sure to mist the underside of the leaves where the stomata are. Mist, but don't soak the leaves. Yeah, i'm guessing under watering is the issue.[/quote]

they feel normal. The dirt was kinda dry..how much water was i suppose to pour after i plant clones into there 4 gall pots

4. Enough to make all of the soil in the pots evenly moist. Water in a spiral, around the main stalk and extending out to the edge of the pots. As I said, clones like moister soil. I keep the soil for my clones almost constantly moist. Just don't water log them and you'll be just fine

5. [quote name='"medical grower"']Enough to make all of the soil in the pots evenly moist. Water in a spiral, around the main stalk and extending out to the edge of the pots. As I said, clones like moister soil. I keep the soil for my clones almost constantly moist. Just don't water log them and you'll be just fine[/quote]

thanks alot they are sleep now. i watered them more this time and i waited for it kinda to drip in the saucer so i emptied it...i keep lights off till 4pm pst..so for any new planted clones, they need to be watered alot right?

6. As I said, evenly moist for clones has worked great for me. But also keep an eye on them. Your plants will let you know what they need. Also keep in mind that until we've tested my theory as to why the plants are drooping (lack of moisture) we won't know for sure, but i'm reasonably confident that's your problem.

GL!