Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WEEEED, Feb 16, 2009.

1. ok so yesterday i was stoned as fuck and accidentally dropped my bong. now the bong itself didnt break but the little bowl piece (the one where u acctualy put weed in and shit) that broke so what things can i use as a alternative bowl piece i need help !

2. yea you can get a new one online or at head shops you can get one for 10 bucks up to a few hundred.

3. umm buy a new bowl?

4. just make one out of a bottle its extremely easy

5. its the bong slide the thing u slide out i dont need a new bong and yea i noticed its like 6 dollars on grasscity so ill prolly just do that

6. Yea deff buy a new one but untill then you can use tin foil (not healthy, i wouldnt)

Or get a socket piece from your or your dads tool box or somthing (3/16 works best)

That would be the bowl and slide it over a pen tube after melting the pen tub so the socket piece will easliy go on there

7. local headshop should have a sick collection of new bowls.