Help Please!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TTOKTOK, Sep 25, 2018.

1. 53720DB5-A906-4495-863B-55FF251D32D1.jpeg DAA02CAB-08C3-4012-8958-363518E240FA.jpeg 45119B1D-2159-4DD5-8B4D-D1ED6CAE14DF.jpeg 7C041C27-AC1D-42C2-A03B-97F7322503C6.jpeg B43FDC8D-24CE-477A-AFE2-8F6F6BD9045D.jpeg B63A0D4C-8016-4A4E-ABF9-D246DEED0334.jpeg 5EFF7741-4BBB-45F0-AABC-7EF5CB3F477A.jpeg 9C6AED3F-2AAC-471B-9FA7-2201FA18261D.jpeg 53720DB5-A906-4495-863B-55FF251D32D1.jpeg DAA02CAB-08C3-4012-8958-363518E240FA.jpeg 45119B1D-2159-4DD5-8B4D-D1ED6CAE14DF.jpeg 45119B1D-2159-4DD5-8B4D-D1ED6CAE14DF.jpeg 53720DB5-A906-4495-863B-55FF251D32D1.jpeg 53720DB5-A906-4495-863B-55FF251D32D1.jpeg Hi All,

Firstly thank you in advance...
    I’ve been growing my plant since around the 20th June and this is what it looks like.

I’ve grown in mainly indoors and have probably made every mistake possible however I’ve given the plant nutrients and as I I’ve been limited in the light I’ve given it due to been grown in my conservatory it has grown tall and skinny.

It has started flowering however I have noted the lower stems with flowers are small and are struggling to come through. I’ve lightly been bending the stems to get light to underneath the main central growth.
    The smaller lower stems leaves are curled - I don’t over water as I always make sure to leave it a few days for the soil to dry.

I’ve added a basic LED light to supplement sunlight as it’s inconsisten at the moment.

I have a few questions:
    - Does it look healthy or sick?
    - In your opinion how long before they become colas?
    How long to harvest a plant like this considering its now been growing for over 3 months.

Any comments would be helpful. I know the yield won’t be great but any will be a result.

Many thanks

Attached Files:

2. I’m working on my first grow but I know exactly what seed strain I’m using (FemaleSeeds Auto Speed). When my plantS first started flowering that’s what they looked like and the amount of flowering time is dependent on your specific strain so if you are using bag seed I think your just going to have to wait it out and judge the plant’s harvest based on its development. For example the kind of seeds I planted apparently only has a 35 day flowering period (auto flowering) but I am having to go beyond that... BTW your plant looks really healthy to me WTG!

3. it looks healthy.!!
    the bud sites will start to swell 2-3 weeks before harvest,
    she looks like an indica, from the time the white hairs started to show it will go approximately 8-10 weeks.!

4. Thanks for your reply.
    It’s orginal white widow feminised.
    Originally I order swaziland gold seeds but none germinated, and this was the one free seed I got with the order and it worked.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Usually those lower bud sites are taken off so the plant can focus more on whats actually going to be nice buds..

Also that small light wont do you vey much as it doesnt look very powerful at all & one will just cover that side of the plant not the whole bottom..

You wanna add some perlite to your soil next run.

Hope this helped!

6. How many watts of light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

7. It’s not very strong, LED 30watt I use it in conjunction with natural light normally in my conservatory with a perspex roof so the light gets through.

8. 18 watts in conjunction with natural sunlight in my conservatory... I had guests over so moved it to another ‘locked’ room when these pics were taken

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Looks fine, at this point you could add as much light as possible
    Luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  10. It looks like you probably have good genes in that plant...The only problem is I really dont think she has been offered a stable environment with the light she needs to real her true potential....she is getting MINIMAL lighting and looks fair regardless...Thats why I'm thinking she is from good stock...White Widow has been around a long time and is a pretty stable variety now......are you also certain that her 'dark cycle' is completely dark...I know moving a plant around, sometimes their day/night cycle get messed up....It is indeed 'SOFT' looking....the weak light gives is almost an overwatered look...I really believe that would be kickass plant if it were in a stable grow environment with decent lighting....She is flowering and will finish eventually...(8-10weeks), White widow is one of those strains that has had such notoriety, it's been bastardized over the years...Many variations from different breeders, but most usually give decent smoke....
    Here is a quick pic of White Widow I got back in 1996....Its a pic I took with my phone of a poloroid pic I took back then....I keep the picture, because I strongly believe it was from the Original WW parent stock...I aquired the seeds from Green House seeds, which at the time was owned by the the infamous Shantibaba, WHO was apparently in possession of the TRUE White Widow parent plants....Now a days, who knows what is being used now for seeds and most are feminized, so they CANNOT be regular seeds from the REAL male and female parent plants....ANYWAYS, a pic QUITE POSSIBLY of, a TRUE, original White Widow....for having this plant 22 yrs ago, it was nothing short of AMAZING for its time!!!....YT t5qW3Ca.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. Great reply and I think you are spot on when you say it’s been moved around and light is inconsistent. It’s been my main issue. My missus hates me having the plant and is always moaning to leave it out of sight.
    I’m not sure what to do now? Just leave it outside and hope for the best? Or leave it in my conservatory with the low LED light to supplement? Those are really my only options...
    What do do??
    Great pic BTW!

12. It is healthy but very small. 3 month for growth is crazy.

13. A8276BDF-0CB0-4F46-89A7-90B15CCFAD5D.jpeg Maybe you should plan and budget in supplies for a closet grow and the plant and your missus will be happy. Not to mention you wouldn’t have to move it whenever you have “them” visiting you...