Help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rockstar99, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Hey guys I have grand daddy purple it was green healthy but as soon as I put them under the hps lamps to veg for a week or so they wilted so bad and started having these gold spots on the leaves. I sprayed green cure the day before I moved them into the flower room. I'm at 1000 ppm give or take and I use advanced sense grow a and b with cal mag. Now I went 3-4 watering without cal mag I had ran out... my humidity in my room is 45 percent I can't get it higher then that. And my co2 burner is at 600 ppm any ideas ?? I posted a pic when they were under MH bulbs so you guys see how healthy and green they were a week ago

Attached Files:

2. So you ran out of cal/mag for 3 or 4 waterings, or you chose not to use it? If you ran out and didn't give any for that many waterings, it could be as simple as that. It most likely has nothing to do with switching to HPS.

Edit: also check your ph going in to plants and coming out of runoff and see if there's a big difference, it looks like a nutrient problem but it could be caused by ph lockout.

• Agree Agree x 1

3. I was going to say it looks like a difenciency to me.

4. Looks like cal/mag deficiency to me. I just went through that for the first time. My purple bullet eats the shit out of calcium and magnesium. I can’t seem to give it enough. I definitely wouldn’t go very long without giving it any.

I’m no expert but I’m willing to bet that’s the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. That's one hell of an operation you got there. Good luck with the fix!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Are your lights to close to your plants? Maybe light bleaching?

7. No.. its definitely lockout from high ppm obsorbsion from soaking up runoff this whole time. Or a combination of lack of cal/mag and sitting in runoff.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app