Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help please!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nre, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Im am 5'3 and 130lbs, I last smoked on june 4th. I recently had to take a urine test for my job on july 11th. Do think the thc qas out of my system? Im losing sleep over this some 1 please tell me!!!!

• Like Like x 1

2. It may be out your system it all depends on if you were a heavy smoker or just smoked now and again

3. I was smoking 4/5 times a week.

• Informative Informative x 1

4. How much weed did you go through in a week? From what I've read online it takes 7 to 14 days for someone who isn't a heavy smoker to be clean, and 1-2 months for heavy users

5. You're probably okay.

If you test positive, just say you have an odd habit of eating hemp lip balm. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Honestly, if you were smoking multiple times a week for a while then I highly doubt it's gonna be gone in a week.

7. I personally think that the THC is still in your system, but I also feel that it's so minuscule you will pass. Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. If you smoked four or five times a week then I honestly think you're fucked, I hope not though and wish you the best of luck.

9. any updates OP?