Help please....Nitrogen deficiency???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SICK51, Aug 4, 2009.

1. What type of medium; soil
    What brand and type of soil? FFOF
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoor
    What strain? Easy ryder, roadrunner and blus hash.
    How old are the plants? like 16 days
    What type of lights and how many watts? CFL 184 real watts not equivalent
    How far from the lights? about 2 inches
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? Tap water PH adjusted, water when soil is bone dry
    What, how much and when was it fed? Gave them a 1/4 dose of fox farms grow big about 4-5 days ago when there was mild yellowing
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? Honestly haven't checked lately but have never had ph issues before
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? Usually 72-78 and about 30% humidity
    What size pots? 16 ounce beer cups still
    Any bugs? some spiders in the room, but they are definitely spiders
    Any other pertinent info? Roadrunner and easy ryder just showed pistils today :([​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Soil looks weird

3. Its FFOF with added fox farms perlite, just really dry.

4. Runoff was between 6.5 and 7 on one of those liquid dropper ph kits.

This really sucks as both the Auto's showed female today.

[​IMG]

5. well its happening to all the plants so there is def a big problem, i think those plants wont bring much anymore, if you save them or not, but lets get to the point . Do you have run off holes in beer cups,honestly? I believe its because of the root atmosphere, everytime you water them the bottom of the cup gets filled with water, the roots sit in it and rot, then they cant take up anything anymore because theyre dead, the plant keeps trying to rebuild new roots but they just keep getting screwed and then you let the soil get bone dry?? ouch your really putting em through it. They try to recover from one mishap then they get dreid out and cant continue and then you water and there goes the prob again, over and over. Throw those beer cups away, little teku containers cost 7 cents man.
    I wish you a lot of luck, and put a little more time and effort and maybe a couple dollars into your hobby, your setup looks a little unsanitary, should look like a hospital, nice and sterile, hhaha( lil overdoing it) but you get my point. One thing i can say is everyone learns from there experiences so its not a bad thing that this is happening, its just a new thing your going to learn and your going to come up with a solution or youll find the prob and never do it again. a lot more trial and tribulations will come in the future, but first you need the basics and get them down pat!
    Keep it green -syze-