help please my plant wants to grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by x4Mscle2David0x, May 15, 2006.

1. i have 2 plants which are about 1 inch 1 plant is a couple days behind but i have a indoor green house for them. i am wondering what to do . the pot i have for each plant are those ones that u can put in the ground and they deteriorate i keeping it inside intill its time for them to go outside. should i give the plant about 12 hours of light then turn the lights off? and the other 12 hours have the right temperature and other things. and how long will my plants need of this process days? weeks? i tried finding really in-detail info but i couldnt please help

2. No you germinate them then you put the lights on for 18/6 or 24/0. Then after theyre about a month old Put the lights on them for 12/12.Juat put the lights on them for 18/6 or 24/0 right now.

3. check out the grow guide... possibly in BAGZ sig? i dunno... but its around.

4. alright i will try and get some pics up here since i have a digital camera and a scanner so i will try but i only wanna have them or a month of that inside cause at 2-3 weeks that will be a decent size for it to start growing outside wont it,,, thats what i am planning on doing just using good seeds and growing them outdoor