Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help please - drug test question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cosmicmandolin, May 9, 2016.

1. I have been clean since April 5. Took many many home tests and all were negative before my labcorp pre employment test last Tuesday (may 2) . Was told it has to be sent to the lab. Haven't heard anything.

My soon to be manager called me Thursday afternoon and asked me for my social security number so he could get my results. It's a very large company so I was thinking they faxed the results in and he just wanted to call and get them himself to speed the process up.

Told me he would be in touch early this week to discuss start date etc.

If it matters I am 5,5 155 female - prior to April I smoked several times a week. Not a whole lot.

I just have a feeling something is up - I do take meds and one of them is vyvanse.

Pins and needles.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app