Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Please.... Drug Test on the 13th, smoked 4 times last month.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TastyDank1916, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Wow thanks for the advice man. You in the Navy?

And actually, I am sworn in. They said they can and will kick you out of the DEP if you fail a drug test. :( They already did with one person.

2. They definantly hardened down a bit. Jus finished my 4 years a lil bit ago. But them kicjin you out is completely different then getting discharged.. You swore in yes but you will swear in again and have the final chance. I didn't do any of the shit I told you to do and it took me 2 1/2 years to make po3. What's your rate?

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #23 TastyDank1916, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    I'm going in as Crypto Tech. (CTR) What was your rate?

4. Ctr lmao a-school is easy. Don't even trip on it

5. Lots of shore duty jobs right out of a-school. I know people who got Texas. Colorado. Norfolk. And most of my class went to Hawaii. That's where I was stationed. Very easy job jus lots of learning. Have fun getting the new warfare win! If possible when your choosing billets and stuff try and get direct support so you can get your surface warfare pin. When I got out in 2012 ctr was 100% advancement up to e5. Soon as you take test you got advanced. Coulda changed by now but I doubt it

6. 12 minutes a mile? Holy crap, if that's average I'm fast! I'm finally good at something!

Yeah, that's an average. That is what you HAVE to run to be a cop. So congratulations my man....You can get away!!LOL

[​IMG]

8. I follow a stereotype!

Which one?

10. Said by Lil' Wayne, who many believe is trash, "I will never stop like I'm running from the cops"

11. LOL...Lil Wayne...That motherfucker ain't right in the head. ..
    His lyrics is some of the funniest shit in Hip-Hop. Believe it or not...Bill O'Reilly is a pretty big fan of ol' Ricky Ross....even if he can't moonwalk for shit! lol

12. He would respect the fake, lying, and disrespectful rapper

I think Lill Wayne is one of the better rapper out

13. Yeah...he's definitely original.
    Ol' Ricky would have been better to have come out and just been like fuck cops and prison guards, took his own name and did his thing. But the real Freeway Ricky Ross is making some dough off of him. LOL..

Bet you never thought you'd have this convo with Bill O'Reilly... LOL

14. #34 Nerd139, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    I once smoked everyday for 2 months and got drug tested and of course failed. After a month I retested and passed. If youre new to it and your burning fat you should be fine by the 13th

15. Oh, you meant yourself! :lol: Well of course I did not.

16. Quickfix synthetic urine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

If Bill won't man the fuck up and stop being an asshole,, I'm gonna wear him like a cheap suit...That motherfucker is gonna shit when people start coming up to him in public like "Yo Bill...man, I love your posts on Grasscity, peace bitch...wanna blaze?" LOL....

18. I'd most definitely do such an action. :devious:

19. Search the forums... There are A SHIT TON of them here on how to get clean, shit the mods made a sticky for it so we wouldent have this kind of posts

20. Hell, I'll do it to my own damn self....You should check out my rap battle posts. That bitch would sue me if he saw that shit...LOL

I bust out some Lil Wayne like shit in there!