**Help please! Blunt keeps coming apart!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ThatBitch, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Long story short:
    I don't know how to roll (I'm sure I could learn, I just haven't put much effort into it) so my fiance rolls for me. He used to smoke but stopped about 6 years ago when he got a really good job that does random drug testing (he still works there, that's the only reason he hasn't started back up). Anyways, back when he did smoke, he mostly smoked joints. I smoke blunts, so he figured out how to roll them and he's actually been doing a pretty good job. The only problem is that the leaf always starts to come off when I'm smoking. What causes this and what is he doing wrong? How do we stop this from happening, and how do I fix the blunt when it does happen??

p.s. I smoke grape dutches. Not really for any reason in particular, that's just what everyone smoked when I first started. Any suggestions on other types of blunts would also be cool.

Attached Files:

2. your probably just not sealing it right. That happens to me when i roll a shitty blunt or the paper is fucked up. I use double platinum Blunt wraps though. They always seem to be just right for rolling, and if there a lil wet, just dry them and your good. When this happens just either lick your finger or lick the part thats coming up, and then just push iit back down. Try to get the bottom side where the wrap touches itself wet, cuz then it should stick together fine. Just make sure you fully sealed it, and parts are not dry whenyou do. I hope that helps, if it makes sense.

3. I can see your issue if hes rolling them for you and your saving them then smoking them when your ready to. If that's the case then their just getting to heated up and dried out as you smoke so they separate. Blunts unlike papers come with no sticky part they are held together mostly with moisture. I have had this same issue when saving blunts. Here are a few things that might help you.

1. keep said already rolled blunts in a humidifier or at least air tight container.

2. tell him to drink a coke or somethign sweet defore he rolls the blunt or as hes rolling it. the sugar in his saliva when dry will act like the sticky part of a zig zag.

3. Make sure that the two ends you are putting together are both vary wet (helps them bond and dry together).

4. switch to blunts with an outer leaf because it help alot with statement 3 above.

Hope that was helpful but the real moral of the story is don't smoke blunts get glass its better for you and you don't need any body else to help you use it ^.^

4. ^^ Fucking genius. :smoke:

But yeah. I have two glass pipes. I just really prefer to smoke a blunt. Don't know why. I just enjoy that process more, I guess. :confused:

5. #5 ThatBitch, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What is a blunt with an outer leaf? As opposed to...one with an inner leaf??

6. blunts are made of tobacco which is sooo bad for your health not to mention it tastes bad, taints the sweet herb and turns a lot of people off, tobacco smells like ass

try some good premium rolling papers, like Smoking brand Bob Marley hemp papers, RAW classics, Elements, etc etc

7. Give it longer to dry, or flick the lighter underneath it to dry it off so iy hardens and wont fall apart. Also, a soda or sweet drink helps like stilgar said.

Phillies > White Owls > Dutches > Swishers
    in my opinion^^