help please 2 ladies

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Florida Boi, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I got 2 double GLOck ladies 2 weeks old under 2 - 68 watt CFLs.....

they seem to be growing very slow but growing, please advise
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Any help is greatly appreciated thank you

3. Second picture shows issues. Can you give us more info?

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

If any of these questions have already been answered please disregard as I cut and paste this for everyone.

If there is leaf discoloration please TAKE PICTURES WITH ALL GROW LIGHTS OFF, ESPECIALLY HPS & LED's. Taking pictures and taking them with lights off, allows us to see what the leaf discoloration looks like.

4. they are in jungle growth organic soil
    8 inch pot
    they have had some problems with looks like fungus gnats, problem is under control.
    they are indoors under 2-68 w cfl they have 4 nodes however there very close together.

the lights are roughly 2 inches away

plants have been flushed before a couple times...

this train is from Ripper double GLOCK 100 percent indica
    it does say that the plants reach their genetic potential at 2 weeks whatever that means....

I would really like to see these ladies saved....

any more info needed?

5. I have not tested Neph have not tested in the raw run off of peers to being a darK yellow

6. I have not added and nutrients, I was under the impression the soil had enough for the plant for a couple weeks or more.... like a stated the plant does have 4 nodes and growth on top however it seems slow and close together.....

7. also 4 days ago they were under 4-23w 6500k 1600lumens ea
    I currently have them on a 18 - 6 regimen

8. just tested and a 6.3

9. There's your problem, friend... Ph run-off is to low. You should flush and get Ph run-off to around 6.7, no more than 6.8

10. .3 will cause stunted growth, yellowing of the leaves....

11. okay so I poke a lot of holes in the soil to make sure it's got plenty of air, I have to say the root system looks pretty impressive almost strange.... the the main root attached too the stem is about a quarter inch wide.... very strong.

at this point I really don't know what else it could be... as long as it continues to live I am going to continue to give it light and water.

If anyone knows please comment

12. I told u to use FFOF bro !! Ur pots got plenty of drainage ? And also I'm thinkin the soil was to intense for em I'd still try and switch but it may b time to start over again go back to my post we were Bullshitin in and fallow what I said and ull have plants bigger then that within two weeks sorry man

Stay medicated

13. awaiting a fresh batch of beans from for Herbie

14. well they finally arrived on Saturday, you're a pretty good amount of different strains.

currently I have popped a few Humboldt seed organization " sour blueberry"
    I hope they have pics up in the next few days....
    also have ordered some clonexx
    & what's not forget the go box ;-)

to give you a little update on the 2 ladies that were under stress by the Ripper seed double GLOCK I have not given up on them I have removed all of the dead leaves I have them under a couple 23 watt CFL's hopefully I will notice something in the next few days is far as height goes.... currently there is luscious green Growth coming out of the stem... so I am Not too quick to write them off just yet... updates to follow!