HELP!!!! Plants wont stop growing!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Frank17, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Hey guys, well as the title really, they been in flower for 5 weeks and easy tripled In size and still growin tall, theyve passed the light some have burnt the tops off there isn't enough light now getting to the rest of the plant, I'm stuck I just don't know what to do or how to stop the growing!!!!! Someone please please help!

Thanks all

2. Search for LST (Low Stress Training). It's easy and cheap ;)

3. This reminds me of a friend of mine(jack) who had the same problem, only he was trying to grow organic beans.

4. [quote name='"americanflow"']this reminds me of a friend of mine(jack) who had the same problem, only he was trying to grow organic beans.[/quote]

lmfao!!!!

5. You have a few options. Cut the top off or you can find a point under the light and bend the branch/s. Be careful not to break the branch. Trim the burnt leaves off.

6. Find a spot on the stalk of the plant maybe 3/4 of the way up. Pinch it with thumb and pointer finger, and gently squeeze and twist the stalk to make it malleable enough to bend it at a 90 degree angle, then hold it up with some sticks.

7. I don't fancy cutting the tops as that's where most of the buds are! I've already tied then to the Fran of the tent away from the light but they've just mad an grew toward the light again! Gunna get some sort of vodka an put a drop in me thinks!

Never had a grow to not stop growing!!!!

Cheers guys!

8. I done exactly this on my last grow an lost two of 3 plant colas due to the light burning the absolute crap out of them. i had no room to try an bend them so i just cut them off to try an make the plants concentrate on the other bud sites :/

i know this isnt an answer or will help you in any way im just sharing your pain dude.

hope you figure something out