HELP...Plant finished flowering 2 weeks early!!!?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Shimmer, Apr 8, 2006.

1. I have a problem with my plant that i really need help with.

The first 2 weeks i had problems with overfeeding which she recovered from but after that she got infested with spider mites which i have been battling with ever since which was a shame as she was a very nice looking plant.:(

The next problem I have is the plant seems to have finished flowering too early..The pistils have turned completely amber and the trichomes are going amber also but i'm only 42 days into a planned 60 days of flowering for this strain(californian orange).It looks like the spider mites have taken their toll and stressed her out too much.

I need advice on whether to take her down now or wait longer until nearer the 60 days it should take her to flower?

2. Sometimes when a plant is stressed the flowering times can be thrown off. Have you seen the trichs under a microscope? If they are mostly cloudy with some amber you can probably chop it. If they are all clear you should wait.

3. if your trichs are going amber, time to harvest. you can wait and hope for more growth, but you are risking losing potency.