Help Planning Grow Room?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by saywhatholla, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Hello everyone! Long time looker, first time poster.

Now for the Sunday project.... Building a stealth grow cabinet.

I would like to be able to go from clone to flowering in the same system and I want to be able to do either SoG/ScoG or a single plant.

I am thinking the best setup would use the bottom section for the reservoir, use the middle for just grow space and a HID, and then use the top for routing ventilation and cabling.

If anyone has any great ideas on what do to with this space, I would love to hear em. I have a pretty decent sized budget.

What size light would you use in this small of space? I was thinking a 250W would be perfect.

The upper and lower sections are (31 1/2"W x 16"D x 15"H)

The middle section is (31 1/2"W x 16"D x 31"H)

[​IMG]
    Note: Those CD's are there to mark where I was planning on have each pod.

2. i went back and bumped this... i hope you did some work... this looks like it could be fun

rumple posted this once.... "have one or two awesome plants or a bunch of shitty one's"

make sure you have enough room for the strain of plant you plan to put in there

best of luck

keep us posted

3. i would clone in the bottom,veg in the top and flower in the center.i have about the same space at the moment and i only have a 100mh and it puts in work.i have some 42w compacts hangin around for side light.i think 250w would be a lil much but if you think you can keep it cool more power to you man.i have a 65cfm dayton squirel cage exhaust in the top of myn,i only have two sections though,i clone and veg in top and flower in the bottom section,works pretty good for what it is but im bout to build a new setup in the closet.good luck to you man,im not a expert on everything but if you need any help im sure i can give you atleast some advice,but good growin bro peace :smoke: