help plan a huuuuge party

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blowtreesgrow, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This what to do. Have a nice rager at empty house. Bring garbage bags or boxes sum shit to clean up decently. Scope errrr bitty you want and tell em you got a nice place. Anyone shows up you got a close spot to lay low. Be respectful at the nicer house n shit. Cept for that master bedroom. Have fun pone boy. Damn I miss my partying days :/

2. Can you go to the house's and take pictures?

3. Haha man I saw this thread and couldn't resist. That thread was infamous :hello:

4. #24 blowtreesgrow, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    Hahaha an update on how this went....long story short party was crazy some kid ended up od'ing on heroine, idk why the fuck he was there but he died, I got fucked for the party got 2 years probo and 20k in damages to the house. Was definately worth it tho. At one point this dj from our area showed up and just dumped a pile of Molly on the kitchen table....I was rolling so hard in the police station

Cannot discuss other drugs on GC - WW

5. #25 mcbuddin, Sep 7, 2012
    [quote name='"blowtreesgrow"']Hahaha an update on how this went....long story short party was crazy some kid ended up od'ing on heroine, idk why the fuck he was there but he died, I got fucked for the party got 2 years probo and 20k in damages to the house. Was definately worth it tho. At one point this dj from our area showed up and just dumped a pile of Molly on the kitchen table....I was rolling so hard in the police station[/quote]

Doesn't sound worth it.

You coulda got all fucked up on whatever the fuckj Molly is without getting in all that trouble. But hey I'm just sharing my opinion.

Other drugs are not fodder for discussion here - WW

6. 20k in damages and you say it was worth it? Let me guess your parents foot the bill :0

7. lol i'm guessing that the $5 door charge isn't going to cover the $20k in damages

8. First: Send a taxi after me.

Second: Lets party!

9. [quote name='"DanTheAutomator"']lol i'm guessing that the $5 door charge isn't going to cover the $20k in damages[/quote]

Hahahaha thats so funny.

Yo yo i charged 5$ for this uber sweet party!

But then this dude died from a drug overdose and now theres 20k in damages and im an accomplice to death!

Great. Glad it went so well for you lmfao

10. dude, 20k?

that could pay like a few years worth of college tuition, or buy a really, really, really nice pre-owned car, or a boat. a fucking boat, man. Hell, I could live for a year off 20k, probably more. You could get a goddamn house for 20k in some areas.

Like another poster said, your parents must have footed the bill. There's no way that someone who actually works would be cool with just blowing that much money

you should go into more detail about what went down, assuming you aren't a troll. which I'm still not convinced you aren't

11. #31 pheelgood, Sep 7, 2012
    [quote name='"blowtreesgrow"']Hahaha an update on how this went....long story short party was crazy some kid ended up od'ing on heroine, idk why the fuck he was there but he died, I got fucked for the party got 2 years probo and 20k in damages to the house. Was definately worth it tho. At one point this dj from our area showed up and just dumped a pile of Molly on the kitchen table....I was rolling so hard in the police station[/quote]

My friend, that was definitely worth it. That's an awesome dj, I know one just like that. Molly fer dayZ

OTher drugs are still not allowed here - WW

12. im calling troll anyone seen project X.....too similar. Also i don't wanna be that guy (again) but arent heroin and molly unmentionable

13. I like to dress up in your mother's unmentionables.

14. closed for review

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.