Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Picking a Water-Pipe (Bong) Please!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jacksl, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Hey everyone,

I've done a bit of research, and am still very confused as to what water pipe I'm looking for.
    It will be my first one, and I'm relatively new to smoking (about 3 months of weekend tokin' ;)) so my lung capacity isn't huge, probably not warranting a large bong. I could probably spend around $200, but I work so it's pretty flexible.
    I definitely want GonG, not too sure what perks are still? I think I would like an ice catcher, and an ash catcher.
    Still not too sure how the hit differs dependent on the design of the bong.
    Oh, and I still live with my parents if that changes anything.

I'd love all the help I could get from you guys! Appreciate it in advance :)

2. Dang, three months as a smoker and all I had was a $15 pipe off my friend..

3. Dude with what you just said you'd be fine with a 6-8" mini bong. You could get both an acyrlic (if you want durability) or glass (better, and looks nicer but breakable) one for somewhere between 20-50 bucks