Help pick out new bong - $1000-2000

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by JCrohn, Jun 7, 2010.

1. I'm willing to pay up to $1000-2000 for a good bong....here are the requirements..

NO MORE than 3 feet tall
    Glass on glass
    -I want a sick bowl piece attachment

willing to pay big bucks.

what can i look for?

2. i would get a really nice toro

3. Illadelph Coil

4. i would stay away from illy. Sovereignty, luke wilson, and toro would be what i would look at

5. im looking for a new one and my price range isnt quite as high, but ive got my sights set on a SG pillar. with 2000 bones you could get a custom worked one.

6. 3 feet? Doesn't sound like it'd be too stable. I say definitly no more then 2 feet but I still think that's way too big. You could get a really nice worked tube, a primo ashcatcher and a heady slide( not to mention a whole bunch of other goodies) for 1-2 thousand bucks.

7. Get a pillar for sure and get a sick worked a/c for that bad boy. You could get a straight ill pillar and a/c set for around $1200

8. yup SG pillar is THE thing to get.

9. get the peyote pillar
    its a gridded sphere

10. Yeah, SG Pillar or you can get a sick electroformed toro customed by snic (I love that guy)

11. 2Gs on a bong? someone's got alot of paper backing their bank account..
    but i'm a fan of luke wilson personally

on a side note, are you able to put glass on home owner's insurance? for 1,000+ i would think you would want some sort of protection for it

12. Yeah, I would PM Luke at Leisure glass and tell him I have $2000 bucks for something crazy.

13. I would try to get one of the LW/Salt DD collab slides to go with whatever you get, those things are sick.

14. The only bongs you should be considering buying with that money is a circ to circ Toro with a circ ashcatcher and a Salt bowl, or an SG Pillar Perc with a fully gridded downstem and a Toro/Salt ashcatcher and bowl.

The worst pieces to spend that money on would be Illys and below

15. A nice worked peyote pillar is what I would get with that kind of money...

(not my pics, closet smokers)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

no need for any other tube after that purchase ;)

16. #17 Just619, Jun 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2010
    for that cash your only option is a Sovereignty Glass(SG) Pillar. Let us know how it works afterwards. Also like that one guy said. Get a hold of Luke at Leisure Glass and get a custom done! His pieces are masterpieces.

17. get a torch and kiln with that money.

18. Where are you located?

19. My question is, do you already have a glass collection?
    Look into some SALT Collab bongs.. so dope