Help Pick New Peice

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by kfx450r, Feb 8, 2010.

1. #1 kfx450r, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
    Alright, i figure someone has to have something or have seen something that Im looking for but I dunno where to find it, my local headshops suck so I may browse grasscity or everyonedoes it and see if i can find one. Well I want something small, easy to stash and easy to bring places. I want a bong with a slide mainly because bongs are fun, smooth hits and you can buy accessories like diffusers, diffusor beads, different bowls, perc bowls, put ice in em etc etc the options are endless.

Anyways, Id prefer if it was no taller than a soda bottle i believe like 12 oz. Not much fatter either, id prefer a straight bottom, like a mini version of a ehle or something. I HATE acrylic painted stuff and dont want plastic at all. Just looking for something simple with a common 14 or 18 joint so i can get common accessories.

Im not gonna put up a budget as I assume anything in this catagory wont be expensive..atleast not over 100 or thatd be arip off for a mini glass bong.

With some quick searching im likin the Ehle 100ml Ice Cylinder bong. only 9" tall and has ice notches and a 14.5 joint, a steal aswell at only 43$

I think the bong and a diffuser and one of those active carbon adapters would be a sick setup.
    If i was to get a "active carbon adapter" would I get a 14.5 one and have to use a 18.8 diffuser?