Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help passing a hair DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blakkflame, Dec 2, 2008.

1. My mom is coming in a week and the past month and a half my dad has been on this huge trip that I have been doing hardcore drugs. Thing is I have been smoking bud for the past 2 weeks, but no more than maybe a total of 5 grams to myself within the last 2-3 weeks. I want to know if there is anyway to pass a drug test from my hair, or if I am utterly fucked and might as well try to lie and say I smoked a couple months ago, which my parents already know so it might be feasible as long as I pass a urine test, any help would be much appreciated.

2. The last night I smoked was friday night, if that makes any difference.

3. dude, just shave off all ur hair even ur pubes and eyebrows

problem solved. they cant test your hair if u dont have any

4. thats not suspicious or anything?....grow a fucking set and get your parents out of your business...

5. or he can just shave his head hair and wear a wig with real human hair on it.

make a big show of pulling out a few strands of hair so they can see that its comming from your head.

if all goes well, they will be none the wiser, providing he can find a wig that looks like his current hair

6. Well i have seen a place that say they have a way to pass a hair drug test but you have to pay for it and im sure you prolly need a credit card and considering your worried about your mom and dad drug testing you im assuming your not 18 and dont have a credit card so you shouldnt be on forums but ill overlook that because i smoked weed the first time when i think i was 12 lol early i know but im big so i mostly only hung with older kids but anyway

i would say for a piss test marijuana can stay in your system for 3 months and for hair tests i think its a really really long time but if they are nieve enough i suppose you could say it is still in my system from the time i smoked any internet searched well tell them but it only sstays in your system 3 months if you smoke i think 3 times a week or more and if you never smoke and smoked once which im assuming last time you told them it was the first time it could leave your system in days piss test wise but i dont think they would read or find that if they did look up how long it stays in your system:smoke: have fun

7. get some strands from your friend who doesnt smoke (and has similar hair) and fake pull them out of your head.

8. No bro, I am actually 19 but I can't do shit because I live with my parents and I have to follow their rules. I am moving out but my mom's condition for help with a car loan and apartment deposit is that I pass a DT. I talked to her and I don't have to pass any hair test just a urine test so I should be ok. If you have any other questions as to why I am still living with my parents and broke, well its because I put all my money into my project car but my dad bought it originally and he told me he would register it in my name and sell it to me, but now he won't, and I pay bills in my house as is.

9. My dad's got me by the balls because the car is in his name and if I don't have a car I can't go to work and if I can't go to work I can't make money and no money means I can't afford to live on my own. It blows.

10. think of it this way, how angry would your parents be knowing all the drugs you've done, vs. seeing your hair shaved?

11. I heard cranberry juice helps alot, you guys know if it does at all?

12. That doesn't work, they can test the follicles and all if they're intent on testing you.

13. well your fucked

14. i think they make shampoos for hair follicle tests. if it's just a urine test they sell plenty of products to beat those. if it's a simple at home piss test your golden. just eat a vitamin supplement and drink a ton of water so that when you take the test your urine will be very dilute but still appear to be normal because the vitamins help to color it.

15. I thought hair tests were super expensive, if it's a urine test there's tons of stuff on the fourms about passing those

16. if this is the case then you should have stopped right when you found out you would be tested, and other than asking you should just be looking at the 'how to pass a DT' sticky. There isn't much that is going to be said to you that isn't already said somewhere in the pages of this city

17. There is absolutely no way that they are giving you a hair drug test. They are crazy expensive and there is no medical institution that does them. As for passing the piss test drink a lot of water, niacin, and eat citrus things.

If you really dont want to stop just buy a little bottle of visine and dump that bitch in your piss.

18. I found out they were drug testing me today and I haven't smoked since friday. I don't plan on smoking until this is taken care of and I get my own place and all.

19. Get a buzzcut. My friend did, and he went for the test and they couldn't give it to him, haha.