Help out a bored stoner

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by token123, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Hey GC. So a while back I was caught at school with possesion and was kick out because of some stupid zero tolerance policy.

So now im on a program called access thats easy as fuck. All i do is take home some work which is easy shit and finish it by the end of the week.

But the problem is that Im always at home while all my friends are at school or studyin. Which makes me bored as fuck. I feel like im going insane literally. I feel my social skills declining and depression starting to set in.

So my question is what do you suggest me to? I not really a motivated kind of person for school or reading or that but I need to find something that will keep me busy.

Thanks for reading!

2. i have no idea man sorry. im in the same boat as you : /

3. Smoke more marijuana, educate yourself, read interesting books, pick up an instrument.

4. Get a hobby, get really good.

5. Learn the value of knowledge. There is so much more to the world than they teach you at high school, engage yourself in something interesting. Try watching the History channel if you're a TV person. Personally, I can't watch TV without feeling useless, but movies are great. Try picking up a book on particular subject you are interested in. Buy a camera, and start taking pictures. Pull out a pen & paper, then draw something, or write something using your mind. Climb a forested hill. And weed works great with all of these activities :hello:

Oz.

6. dude school is like what 6 or hrs just sleep in a lil bit smoke some bud take a walk out side surf the net ther are tons of things u can do hen when schools over hang with your friend there is no resson your social skills should be declining

7. no bullshit start making stuff anything tinkering makes the time fly

8. #8 ZOMGWTFBBQ, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    A little melancholy can be good for the soul, being bored isn't the end of the world. Enjoy the calm, learn to play an instrument, pick up book on programming and teach yourself C/C++/Java/Python, get a breadboard kit and learn about circuits, check out local apprenticeship programs, explore the paths before you and find one that suits you.

9. drive aimlessly for hours at a time,

OR

get a day time job at some bullshit place form like 8-2 every weekday so you'll be making money while your friends are at school

10. Get a job. It'll take up time and you'll be making money.

11. Well first off I'll recomend some bud. If you are high you WILL find something entertaining.

Secondly, Reading is an excellent way to pass the time, Just a few days ago I spend an entire day just reading.

Thirdly hobbies work great, when i'm bored I just do something with my hands. I'll do anything from knitting, to making chain maille.

12. motherfucker do you know what i would do to have atleast a day to myself:eek:, appreciate it a figure out something fast your life is passing you by

13. to get good you need self discipline. alot of people lack it, and thats why they are half assed at the things they do. just to clarify that :)

so if your gonna try something, do it and dont let up. ;)

14. plan an exceptional heist.

15. I'm currently taking online classes, and I get bored as shit too. - Like other people said though, find a good hobby. If you find something you enjoy doing it really makes time fly man.

16. well...ive been like that for a year...i usually draw, surf the web, play video games, sleep, watch tv, eat, and of course......smoke, smoke, smoke.
    i can understand it being unbearable without weed so if u cant smoke in ur house that sucks then...
    but with weed....its very bearable indeed.

17. Become an alcoholic.

18. three words:
    World of Warcraft
    you'll never be bored again, I assure you

19. i had the same problem. i was home school for 11th grade, cyber school shit. so i couldnt hang out with anybody and i was doing work all the time. what i did was just go onto forums, play games, smoke weed. was the easiest shit in the world man. just go onto some different forums like this one, talk to people.

20. Until you have gear.

Then your running around dalaran a majority of the time :/