help on where to smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by mr_makavelii, Jan 28, 2014.

1. ok so here's the deal... I used to smoke whilst driving round in my car, listening to some beats. but, I recently got a brand new car, and don't want to stink it out. was wondering what I could do?? can'tsmoke at home. all I smoke is joints. was thinking maybe go find somewhere to go out and walk and smoke, would it be dodgy? any help is much appreciated! cheers Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Do you live in an urban or rural setting? If you are in town I would just stick to the less traveled roads and call it good. If you are out in the sticks then fuck it go be with nature and get yo smoke on!

3. [quote name="zmasterflash" post="19419479" timestamp="1390878483"]Do you live in an urban or rural setting? If you are in town I would just stick to the less traveled roads and call it good. If you are out in the sticks then fuck it go be with nature and get yo smoke on![/quote]forgot to mention where I live!! I live on the coast right near the beAch. the roads around my house are quite quiet. there's also a lot of lakes I could sit by but houses all round them. or there's a bush walk I could do, but it'll be dodgy af. especially if it's raining. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Ha just go take a "walk" on the beach mane. Get that good smoking view going on. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Yeah don't go hide in the bush lol I would just go sit by a lake man if someone approaches you can just toss it in the water and shit but since you said something about a bush I gotta put this in here: ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390878903.652743.jpg

6. [quote name="zmasterflash" post="19419533" timestamp="1390878915"]Yeah don't go hide in the bush lol I would just go sit by a lake man if someone approaches you can just toss it in the water and shit but since you said something about a bush I gotta put this in here: [​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390878903.652743.jpg[/quote]haha this is great! yeh I'm thinking of just chilling by one of the many lakes. I don't see why anyone would feel the need to approach a stranger doing nothing but sitting there trying to enjoy a scenery. then again, some people have strange motives... Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. [quote name="A_hol10" post="19419526" timestamp="1390878873"]Ha just go take a "walk" on the beach mane. Get that good smoking view going on. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] I was considering it, but there's a fair few people down there at night walking. and who knows what could happen.. since people think weed is such a crime lol. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. [quote name="mr_makavelii" post="19419573" timestamp="1390879196"]haha this is great! yeh I'm thinking of just chilling by one of the many lakes. I don't see why anyone would feel the need to approach a stranger doing nothing but sitting there trying to enjoy a scenery. then again, some people have strange motives... Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] yes, cops have strange motives. they like to bother anybody enjoying them selves