Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help on Roor prices?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pennst009, Feb 16, 2009.

1. im selling my bong to a kid for 130, and i have 20 dollars on me right now and can probably scavenge another 10 or 20 by the end of the week

i know prices vary, but what prices do u know or have seen for the smallest cheapest roor possible?

thanks

2. you're going to have a tough time getting a roor for that price, but there is a lot of good glass out there not named roor.

3. Really? no roors for as low as 170ish?
    that sucks
    ya i had a nice piece of thick glass, 16 inches too, thats what im sellin

4. #4 EmericanStoner, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    Guys you can definitely get a smaller sized RooR for that amount of money. Heres a nice one for under $160:
    http://www.grasscity.com/online_headshop/Roor_Bong_32.cfm?iProductID=1566
    And heres a 1000ml RooR for only $180.
    http://www.grasscity.com/online_headshop/Roor_Bong_1000.cfm?iProductID=1573

Hope this helped, let me know. :wave:

5. I would not order from weedcity.com I placed an order on the 18th of January for my German Roor Diffuser and bowl piece. Called them many times..they picked up one time and said it would be on its way shortly...still have not received items canceling the order through my card since I cannot get ahold of them again.

Btw, the Blue Nile in NYC has some pretty nice REAL roors...He had a couple for around 150

6. is that a head shop in New York City?
    ill have to check that out next time im in the area