Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help on joint size!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by letsblowdrobro, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Alright so heres my problems guys a piece on my bongs broke and i dont know what size it is. Was hoping you could help me out. I put some pictures that i thought would help be able to tell. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Take it with you to the headshop. They will be able to help. Just give it a quick clean

3. Yea i know that what i need to do, but my closest headshops like an hour away. Kinda sucks lol

4. Is there anything else in that area around the head shop that you could do so that you make the most of your gasoline?

5. My school is an hour away and I commute there 4 times a week. Just drive down there :p

The LHS I usually go to is a half an hour away. There are others, but they are small korean smoke shops that happen to have a shelf of glass and a shelf of other stuff, not completely dedicated head shops.

6. What I thought seeing this thread: "Not sure if he means joint size or joint size".