Help on Getting started to Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by laxerrrr, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Hey guys! I wanna start growing, but I have few questions and worries about it. I live in the country and we own lots of forest. Our soil is fertile too and I live in Canada, if that information helps. I want to grow in our forest, where no one could ever find out about it. Anyways these are my questions/worries:
    1. I need to buy seeds legally or illegally and not have anyone know about it.
    2. I don't know when to start planting since winter is so rough and comes so fast here.
    3. Could the other plants' and trees' roots interfere with my plant(s)?
    4. How many times do I need to go check on my plant(s) periodically if they grow in the forest?
    5. Do I need to get them nutrients?

Anyways thanks for helping me and have a great day!

2. Before you go to prison....let me give you some advice. Go to one of the many sites, im not sure if i can quote any here, that have grow guides. Read the grow journals on here, they will give you an inside look at shit that comes down the pipe....i wished i had. Cause me to have the first 3 grows very lack luster. I spent to much money on to much shit i didnt nedd etc etc. Im not discouraging you, i assure you. But theres things you need to kbow first!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Will do.

4. Hey man. I'm from Canada too. I've never grown outdoors due to the short summers where I live. If I were to though I would probably grow an autoflowering strain. There are many websites where you can legally buy seeds (for novelty purposes ). I use them with no issues but read up on the sites first. They ship discreetly too. I would also probably mix an organic soil and skip the nutes. Just dig a hole and fill it in with good soil. There is very good info in the organics section. Check out No-Till Gardening: Revisited

No-Till Gardening: Revisited

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks man! Really good advice and will do :)

• Like Like x 1