Help! :O

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GX_03, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Hey guys, I just need some help. I want to ask you guys because the people here know whats up! I recently, (couple minutes ago), switched from outdoor to indoor. Because I do not want people stealing my plant. Its a seedling, (picture below). I bought a 250 Watt light, and I was wondering how many hours do I need to keep the light on? I read from this page; Cannabis Light Schedules: What You Need to Know | Grow Weed Easy. That I need to have it from 18-24 hours. Is that correct? Just making sure!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi there
    Well, I think I'm supposed to do the opposite and bring them outside when they're ready and strong enough. anyways, about your lightings, you can use +14(including 16, 20, 24) for keeping them in veg and personally I like the 18 hours light / 6 hours dark so they'll have some time to recover(in case of failure) and rest. Some people use 16 some use 24 and each has its own pros/cons.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thanks bro!

• Like Like x 1
  4. You need to learn a lot if you're asking this and already have a seed popped lol here's a list for you:

Nutrients: when, how much, which ones.

ventilation

temp control

ph

air circulation

when to water

pest control

lighting

ScrOG

soil composition and drainage

and I know I'm forgetting a ton. Buy a beginners guide to growing bud :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1