Help, not sure whats up with my bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MrFister0, Nov 29, 2012.

1. So i got this bong awhile ago and the first week it was working like a champ. Then after it awhile it started not getting milky anymore, so I cleaned it but the inner chamber is still a little dirty. Anyways i was hoping that someone might know how to clean it throughly and why it isnt getting as milky anymore when you hit it. (Btw ive tried putting in different amounts of water to see if that changes anything, and i asked the headshop i got my bong from and they were no help at all. Also in the pic of my bong in the innermost chamber is where its a little dirty, and the pic i uploaded is when i first bought it.)

Attached Files:

2. doesnt look like theres a down stem?

3. I agree with the guy above me. Have you smoked with anyone or has anyone seen it? Cause i think they may have jacked your downstem

4. ^ that's what I was thinking lol, did you buy it brand new or from someone else?

5. must hit harsh with no downstem lol

6. The bong could be gay!, yeah you need a downstem bro

7. nah it hit fine for like the first week for me and my buddies, and no it didn't come with a downstem. Although I never thought about it, I think i'll try that and get one. You might think it hits rough but I put water in the top part too and it smoothed out the hits.

8. Well ya cause its not getting diffused in the base :p

Get some lower diffusion and itll hit like a champ :smoke: