Help! Not sure what has happened to my seedling

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Getlitbox, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Hello everyone

This is my 1st time growing with this equipment. I have 3 quick one autos and 1 auto masszar going. One of the quick one autos has some visual signs of stress but I'm not 100% sure what's causing it.

My equipment
    4ftx2ftx5ft tent
    600 watt led
    190 cfm fan/carbon filter for exhaust
    Fresh air fan
    3 gallon fabric pots
    FF ocean forest soil
    Advanced nutrients trio ph perfect
    Stand up fan

I followed the notes feed chart at 1ml per liter. Got that mixed up and fed the plants twice in 7 days. 1st feeding was very little. 2nd wasnt much more.
    The seedling has multiple colors, leaves are folded in and folded out, and has a couple brown spots that I'm sure us a note burn. The temps are normally 73-75°F with 45% humidity

Attached Files:

2. #2 Inspiration420, Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    Definitely too many nutrients in the soil or a ph issue. I'm not sure how old that plant is but weed plants don't need added nutrients for the first couple weeks if they are in soil. You also want to make sure your water doesn't have a really low or high ph. A ph of 6.8 is ideal in soil but 6-7 is acceptable depending on the ph of the soil. The soil you are using is rich with nutrients so you don't need to add any nutrients for a good two or three weeks. I would try flushing the soil with water that has a ph of 6.8. I always water my plants with bottled water for the first 2-3 weeks too. Then I start using tap water. After about 2 or 3 weeks start giving it nutrients at 1/3 to 1/2 strength that is recommended by the feeding schedule on the bottle. Make sure you only feed them every other watering. Just remember you can kill your plants with too much love.

3. Thanks for the information. They are 2 weeks from seed. I also use bottled water that tested at 6.3ph. I will flush and wait 10 or so days before feeding again. I completely forgot to take in the notes the soil may have and only went by advanced nutrients feed chart. Thanks again