Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help? (not a growing question)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinBro, Aug 6, 2011.

1. So I met this girl a couple days ago, she was visiting my city, but she will be back. I really like her and I think she kinda likes me too. We kissed twice while she was here, and I really dont want her to move on to another guy. I text her and facebook her, but i havent that much because the whole time she was here, she was complaiing about a guy that does. When I do text her, we seem to have pretty good conversations, but i find myself not texting her because i have nothing to talk about, I just want to talk to her. Do you guys ever miss someone? and what are some good conversation starting texts:love:

2. Why would you post this on GrassCity. Dude noone wants to answer that. And of course we all miss people at times. Just say hey how you doin and so on.

3. Oh and questions belong in Apprentice Tokers.

4. Bruh how high are you?