Help!! nitrogen deficiency, organic soil

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by StonerDayz, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Plants are doing great overall but my best one is showing nitrogen deficiency 50 days into veg from clone. They are in dr earth home grown mixed w pro mix vegetable and herb 50/50 and 1/3 mg perlite

I've lost like 10 bottom leaves so far but new growth is vibrant and healthy
    IMG_20170402_155201.jpg
    Here is a full sized pic
    IMG_20170402_155116.jpg

Attached Files:

2. As long as your new growth looks good you're fine. Leaves will die throughout the grow.

• Like Like x 2
  3. There are alot falling off tho, Should I be worried I just switched to 12/12 yesterday. And if not, when should I worry?

4. If you have stinging nettles in your area, take dirt from around them, nettles like nitrogen

5. I dont the only thing I have with nitrogen is earth juice cal n mag. And I watered with that about 5-6 days ago at 1/4th strength

6. The inner leaves dying is from receiving not enough light. I had this same issue when i would beg my larger plants under t5s. The bottom leaves would start dying and i thought there was a nute def but there wasnt.

If the leaves do not receive enough light they die off. The plant sees no reason to keep a solar panel if its not actually doing anything.

Your plants look very healthy and i can see nute burn on the tips....

7. Oh yea there is a slight burn. The dr earth soil is fully amended. So what you are saying is there is no need for additional nitrogen? Or do I need more light? I'm using Mars 300 like 140 actual watts

8. Yes youre not looking at a deficiency.

More light is always better but i wouldnt worry about it. Look into lollipoping.

Youre right before flowering so now would be perfect.

In the end its just not enough light hitting that far down. I wouldnt worry about it. Lollipop plant, flip flower, and watch the big buds form at the top

• Like Like x 1